All Apex shredders are extremely versatile and over time can be modified and customized by the user, adapting them to the various products.
With a few simple steps the customer can:
- Change the rotor speed individually
- Change the dimensions of the output product and replace the blades with different thickness and cutting technologies both during the purchase and then over time
- Replace blades and rotors in a few minutes during maintenance
- Apex Technology and Patent, even after installation it is possible to improve the power installed in KW with extreme facility. APEX system
- Automatic forced feeding presser for bulky materials
- Modification of heights and dimensions of the support base and of the loading hopper with standard modular solutions adapted to the changing needs of the final customer
- Remote assistance, Technology 4.0
- Modern hydraulic transmissions for particular applications, with variable power with double adjustment and proportional control
- Quick deliveries
Fields of application
FORESTRY AND WOOD
All our products can be equipped with the following options
- Structure of the shredding box in thick sheets and profiles machined with CNC technology, loading hopper and wide, robust and modular support base, which can be customized at any time, before and after the purchase, with size and design based on the needs of loading and unloading of materials.
- Blades and rotors in special steels, bearings, reducers and quality electric motors.
- Modern control panels with touch screen technology for parameter adjustment, very versatile and easy to use, multilingual programs for tropical climate, connection wiring with safety and emergency systems arranged in several areas.
- Inverter technology and quality components such as: siemens, telemecanique, abb, schneider, etc.
- Possibility of adjusting the size of the product in output and replacing the blades with different thicknesses and cutting technologies both during the purchase and then when the needs of the user change with simple, fast and economical procedures.